originalnometetoriginalnometet

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Brilliant

I don't what it is about this that makes it great, but it's just fun to watch and entertaining. It's also one of my favourite bands and songs, so you got me straight away.

Congrats, you're the first one to excite me enough to get me to look for the "add movie to favourites" button. And I found it.

Oh, and get sewing - I want a T-Shirt!

Surface Texture Surface Texture

Not bad

It wasn't funny, or exciting, but it was original, and artistic. Personally, I'm not a fan of this sort of thing, but I'll give it a nine because it's obvious it's taken work, and it's clever. Well done.

MorrowDays responds:

Hmm, well to get such a nice score from someone who doesnt like this sort of stuff is fine by me. There are a lot of people who can't see past their own preferences, but I'm glad you respect the time it takes to make things like these.

thanks for the review!
Moro

Spares Spares

Brilliant

What can I say? It was a self contained, well animated, funny story. The quips were good, the recurring themes worked, and it was generally likeable.

You don't even need to see other long and boring episodes to understand it, which happens too much these days.

Now that's what I call recycling.

Doodlequest Doodlequest

Pretty good

Overall, I liked it. The only thing that didn't work out completely was that the animation went a bit funny in places - the jump at the beginning looked weird, when he walked through the doors it looked like he was walking behind them, and when he rolled to grab the S thing I think he rolled enough to go further, so it looked slightly unrealistic.
But the rest was good, the plot entertained enough to keep me watching, and it relates to real life :P

Subordinate Droids 3 Subordinate Droids 3

Not half bad

Overall, I quite liked it. I saw it on the daily top 5, and I liked the sound of it. I didn't see the ones before, so I didn't know what to expect.

It was well put together, and there was plenty of content to keep me interested. My only criticism was that the dialogue sounded really forced. It was wierd, but it amused me for a few minutes. Thanks!

sorbitol responds:

Thanks for the review!

007 : Golden Gadgets 007 : Golden Gadgets

Most Enjoyable

I enjoyed this, the animation was quite good, and the script was genuinely funny. I get an odd feeling I've seen something like this before, but such is life. Keep up the good work!

*Hides under two twigs*

YoinK responds:

hey history repeats itself. But glad you liked it.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Wicked!

I loved this, I reckon you should make a game of it. It would be front page, top 5, no problem.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Unbeatable

Classic. This is the Mr. Rogers of flash music videos.

A Boy & His Blob (VGDC) A Boy & His Blob (VGDC)

Had me in hysterics!

Dear god I loved this!
Never played the game, but this should be made into a sequel! LOL.

This gives a whole range of possibilities - such as drug pills or super sour suckers! :-)

Only qualm I has was - you rated it suitable for all, and it has several swearwords in it. Otherwise, great work! Keep it up!

Ella Ella

Random

It was completely random, and completely fun!

But what the heck did everyone have against the woman (Ella, presumably)? First the murderer, then the man, then the policeman, and then the helicopters! Only King Kong was nice to her...

Keep up the good work!