originalnometetoriginalnometet

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

Not bad

Pretty fun, kept me amused for ten minutes. After a while it does get repetitive, but you did a good job on this and the various effects were good brain testers.

Only thing that I didn't notice was a difficulty curve. I mean, power ups built up, but it went at the same speed (as far as I could tell) with the same frequency of block falls (as far as I can tell).

But like I said, good job, good music, great game! Well done.

The Epic Video Game Quiz The Epic Video Game Quiz

Meh

Not bad, not that good. It's Altair, not Altier, by the way. And what was the point of the trick question???

The date questions were hard, but relevant. But next time, less game maker questions, and more game ones please. Oh, and one question asked whether a game picture was Crysis or Far Cry - they run on the same engine and look exactly the same, which was kind of stupid.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Funny!

The music crapped on the paper.

I like this.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Utter brilliance

Yours is the best game I have seen on Newgrounds so far! The only problem is perhaps an option to switch music off? If one already exists make it more obvious!

Make it available for other sites, PLEASE!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Huh?

Are you supposed to die when you examine the corpse? If so then the ending sucked.

Rest of the game was good, though.

Amoeba Amoeba

Good idea

It's a good game, in general. Can be quite difficult when you get really big. I worked up a pretty high score.

Be good to add a restore health powerup.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Good game

As when I tried to review first time it failed, I will shorten this one.

It is a very good game.

However, your game lacks repeated novelty, which is where you can play for hours, fascinated by all the things to do. This is where the intro had me fascinated, when he kicked up a table and ran through someone's head with a gun. If you want to be very high on the charts for a long time, you should add all the features in the intro to the main game. It's difficult, true, but well worth it.

It is quite similiar to madness, although it has better gameplay. (Madness still has more variety in weapons!)

If I don't tell you anything else, then I tell you this:

ADD A MELEE WEAPON!