originalnometetoriginalnometet

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Brilliant

I don't what it is about this that makes it great, but it's just fun to watch and entertaining. It's also one of my favourite bands and songs, so you got me straight away.

Congrats, you're the first one to excite me enough to get me to look for the "add movie to favourites" button. And I found it.

Oh, and get sewing - I want a T-Shirt!

Surface Texture Surface Texture

Not bad

It wasn't funny, or exciting, but it was original, and artistic. Personally, I'm not a fan of this sort of thing, but I'll give it a nine because it's obvious it's taken work, and it's clever. Well done.

MorrowDays responds:

Hmm, well to get such a nice score from someone who doesnt like this sort of stuff is fine by me. There are a lot of people who can't see past their own preferences, but I'm glad you respect the time it takes to make things like these.

thanks for the review!
Moro

Spares Spares

Brilliant

What can I say? It was a self contained, well animated, funny story. The quips were good, the recurring themes worked, and it was generally likeable.

You don't even need to see other long and boring episodes to understand it, which happens too much these days.

Now that's what I call recycling.

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

Not bad

Pretty fun, kept me amused for ten minutes. After a while it does get repetitive, but you did a good job on this and the various effects were good brain testers.

Only thing that I didn't notice was a difficulty curve. I mean, power ups built up, but it went at the same speed (as far as I could tell) with the same frequency of block falls (as far as I can tell).

But like I said, good job, good music, great game! Well done.

The Epic Video Game Quiz The Epic Video Game Quiz

Meh

Not bad, not that good. It's Altair, not Altier, by the way. And what was the point of the trick question???

The date questions were hard, but relevant. But next time, less game maker questions, and more game ones please. Oh, and one question asked whether a game picture was Crysis or Far Cry - they run on the same engine and look exactly the same, which was kind of stupid.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Funny!

The music crapped on the paper.

I like this.